Vipers quotes

• If you are disappearing from yourself, but you're still writing, then there is a kind of activity of thinking going on, which in my world is similar to what's going on in music.

• We don't grow unless we take risks. Any successful company is riddled with failures.

• Sippin' on that brown stuff Got you feeling like you found love, Or maybe it was just luck. But honestly...it's probably none of the above.

• The misgovernment of the American people is misgovernment by the American people.

• Love requires Context.

• I think people in the gay and straight worlds can get a sense of what it means to be an artist.

• I do get stopped on the street, although rarely. And they always have something lovely to say.

• I keep waiting to meet a man who has more balls than I do.

• I left L.A. and moved to Cleveland for four years in the early 2000s or whatever. I came back and thought that everything had changed. I was like, 'Oh my God, I don't think I ever fit in here. And wait, who are all of these celebrities that are not actors? Where did all of the actors go?

• As long as you have any floor space at all, you have room for books! Just make two stacks of books the same height, place them three or four feet apart, lay a board across them, and repeat. Viola! Bookshelves!