Funny Women quotes

• I would like to work with anyone in the business who wants to give respect back to the Jamaican vibe.

• Your friend is intellectually honourable," Jimmy's mother would say. "He doesn't lie to himself.

• There is a difference between being a bad child and being a wild child. Anybody can be wild, but to be bad you need some kind of knowledge.

• I always try and learn as much as I can from different departments on a film set.

• Flourishing goes beyond happiness, or satisfaction with life. True, people who flourish are happy. But that's not the half of it. Beyond feeling good, they're also doing good-adding value to the world.

• You can't live with letting your feelings guide you, you'll get smooshed.

• I don't even like to be naked in front of myself!

• By not having sex before marriage, you are insisting on your right to take these things seriously, when many around you do not seem to. By reserving a part of you for someone else, you are insisting on your right to keep something sacred.

• Geometry is one and eternal shining in the mind of God. That share in it accorded to men is one of the reasons that Man is the image of God.

• The only people with power today are the audience. And that is increasing with Twitter, Facebook, and everything else. We cater to their likes and dislikes, and you ignore that at your peril.