Ugly Women quotes

• Bush is smart. I don't think that Bush will ever be impeached, 'cause unlike Clinton, Reagan, or even his father, George W. is immune from scandal. Because, if George W. testifies that he had no idea what was going on, wouldn't you believe him?

• If you have debt I'm willing to bet that general clutter is a problem for you too.

• Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are

• No virtue is more universally accepted as a test of good character than trustworthiness .

• And I think I have a distinct voice.

• When God gives us a vision, we must transact business with Him at that point, no matter what the cost.

• Well, you know, if you get into the profession because you think you can make a lot of money, you can never become successful.

• Each person is born with an infinite power, against which no earthly force is of the slightest significance.

• Nationalism is inspired by the highest ideals of the human race, satyam [the true], shivam [the god], sundaram [the beautiful]. Nationalism in India has ... roused the creative faculties which for centuries had been lying dormant in our people.

• There is one sweet lenitive at least for evils, which nature holds out; so I took it kindly at her hands, and fell asleep.