Health Food quotes

• I never see my movies. When they're on television, I click them away. Hollywood created an image, and I long ago reconciled myself with it. I was the French cliche.

• Geography is the subject which holds the key to our future

• Punk has always been about doing things your own way. What it represents for me is ultimate freedom and a sense of individuality.

• The biggest hindrance to learning is fear of showing one's self a fool.

• Folks were doin' a lot of runnin' that night

• The unbroken realization that you are indivisible from the universe, from universal consciousness, from the source of everything - that you are that source, that there is no other, no second, nothing that is not part of that unity, except as transitory illusion. If you could maintain that realization at all times, through waking and sleeping states of consciousness, across the threshold of death itself, what would you be?

• What I have got from my childhood aren't toys, but memories. And happy memories are better than any toy.

• The darker the character, the more interesting.

• It has been a fortunate fact in the modern history of physical science that the scientist constructing a new theoretical system has nearly always found that the mathematics. . . required. . . had already been worked out by pure mathematicians for their own amusement. . . . The moral for statesmen would seem to be that, for proper scientific "planning", pure mathematics should be endowed fifty years ahead of scientists.

• If there is some blood on the pages then you have some readership.