Cannes quotes

• What counts is a way to get along with people that will bring us personal satisfaction and, at the same time, not trample upon the egos of those we deal with.

• If something stands between you and your success - move it. Never be denied.

• We are the last generation with a real opportunity to save the world.

• Think of every audition as a chance to perform and you will have fun doing it.

• As iron is fashioned by fire and on the anvil, so in the fire of suffering and under the weight of trials, our souls receive that form which our Lord desires them to have.

• Oprah Winfrey just announced that she's planning to attend Barack Obama's inauguration. Oprah says she's very excited to see Obama become the second-most powerful person in the world.

• I'm not so great at keeping secrets; maybe that's why no one ever tells me things.

• I think it's a great quality to the movie, Ondine, that it's so authentic, and it didn't go for a compromise, like speaking with clearing accent.

• Of course I don't want to go to a cocktail party...If I wanted to stand around with a load of people I don't know eating bits of cold toast I can get caught shoplifting and go to Holloway [women's prison].

• Entertain the people. Give them something they're not ready for, make them talk.