Tao quotes

• Wenn jemand sich in Inkarnation befindet, bietet ihm dieser Körper das Problem, das er erlernen muss oder (wenn die Evolution fortgeschritten ist) bietet den Träger, der sich für die Art der jeweiligen Aufgabe am besten eignet. Ein orientalischer Körpertyp hat eine gewisse Anzahl von Fähigkeiten, und ein abendländischer Körpertyp weist andere und, wenn ich so sagen darf, ebenso gute Eignungen auf.
    -- Alice Bailey

#Art #Hats #Tao

• The ultimate Truth is beyond words. Doctrines are words. They're not the Way.
    -- Bodhidharma

#Doctrine #Way #Tao

• Someone who seeks the Way doesn't look beyond himself.
    -- Bodhidharma

#Looks #Way #Tao

• Then I did The Tao of Steve and that was at Sundance in 2000 where it did really well.
    -- Donal Logue

#Tao #Wells

• The Tao cannot be divided, it cannot be shared
    -- Frederick Franck

#Tao

• The Tao is near and people seek it far away.
    -- Mencius

#People #Tao #Far Away

• It is too facile to say that the way to follow Tao is to simply go along with the flow of life. Sometimes, like the carp, we must know when to go it alone.
    -- Ming-Dao Deng

#Way #Flow #Tao

• The follower of Tao is always flexible and adaptable to circumstance.
    -- Ming-Dao Deng

#Followers #Tao #Circumstances

• The mark of a good marriage is partnership and continuing to feel inspired by your spouse. I had that with Tao. But the end is not necessarily the tragedy. Staying in a relationship that is no longer working is the tragedy. Living unhappily - that's the tragedy.
    -- Olivia Wilde

#Tragedy #Tao #Inspired

• When humans understand Tao, we understand the Tao within ourselves, not the true Tao. Tao doesn't belong to any one or any place; Tao is natural. It doesn't matter where you go, it will always be there. No one can claim ownership of it.
    -- Henry Chang

#Understanding #Matter #Tao

• Tao is so important because it is connected to all the life forms - it's related to the whole universe. Nobody can say, "Tao has nothing to do with me. Why should I try to understand it?" because actually, Tao has everything to do with us.
    -- Henry Chang

#Trying #Important #Tao

• Tao can be used by anybody, but it does not beling to anyone. It is just like air; everyone can breathe the air, but no one can claim ownership of the air.
    -- Henry Chang

#Air #Doe #Tao

• Once you open your heart, you will start to absorb many things that come from the source - from Tao itself.
    -- Henry Chang

#Heart #Tao #Open Your Heart