Scarecrow quotes

• It is important to be well read, at least a little bit.

• We started filming in 1993 which was only four years after the fall of communism. The difference in Budapest over the last five years has been remarkable.

• I grew up in a very suburban neighborhood, so I was used to everything being safe and lovely.

• I love to work out and do cardio and have a healthy, active lifestyle, but I also am not going to, like, freak out over food.

• Your father always tries to see the good side of people; to find the excuse. But sometimes there isn't a good side. There isn't an excuse. (Mom - to Lara Lington)

• When an old and distinguished person speaks to you, listen to him carefully and with respect — but do not believe him. Never put your trust into anything but your own intellect. Your elder, no matter whether he has gray hair or has lost his hair, no matter whether he is a Nobel laureate — may be wrong. The world progresses, year by year, century by century, as the members of the younger generation find out what was wrong among the things that their elders said. So you must always be skeptical — always think for yourself.

• I REPRESENT THE INDIVIDUAL. I REPRESENT BEING HAPPY WITH WHO YOU ARE

• Global climate change needs global action now. The alarm bells ought to be ringing in every capital of the world.

• The girly movie i secretly love is Pippy Longstockings.

• I am who I am and I don't think you can put a label on it.