Overpopulation quotes

• The spirit of graft and of lawlessness is the American spirit.

• Do it the hard way! Think ahead of your job. Then nothing in the world can keep the job ahead from reaching out for you. Do it better than it need be done. Next time doing it will be child's play. Let no one or anything stand between you and the difficult task, let nothing deny you this rich chance to gain strength by adversity, confidence by mastery, success by deserving it. Do it better each time. Do it better than anyone else can do it. I know this sounds old-fashioned. It is, but it has built the world.

• ... strong bonds are forged in high emotional temperatures.

• The fundamental premise of liberalism is the moral incapacity of the American people.

• God is a creed outworn, Ill-wrought from a mirage fair, And life is an image pale That faces a sunless morn.

• In this fight I want to show people who are in poverty, downtrodden or denied that you can succeed. I want my performance to be an inspiration to people. You have to stay in the moment and keep moving ahead. I just want to show everyone that you can find answers to your problems and afflictions with hard work and perseverance.

• A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

• For many years my inherited arthritis had given me problems.

• I was always writing stories, even as a kid. I always wanted to be in the plays and do that sort of thing. Screenwriting started to really appeal to me because the idea of being able to make things that many people got to see became very captivating.

• And I don’t want to turn actress. I want to do both. I wouldn’t have built the confidence to do acting if I didn’t model.