Yew quotes

• Segmented killing and hatred will only stop when we enlarge our personal, national, and international circles of concern to include all six billion people on this planet: not just the white ones, Christian ones, American ones, female ones, or any ones. Simply put: every one.

• Love doesn't just keep thinking about it or keep planning for it... Simply put: Love does!

• Language is courage: the ability to conceive a thought, to speak it, and by doing so to make it true.

• Apathy can be overcome by enthusiasm, and enthusiasm can only be aroused by two things: first, an ideal, with takes the imagination by storm, and second, a definite intelligible plan for carrying that ideal into practice.

• Ninety countries still hold on to capital punishment, and, sadly, one of these is the United States, the only Western industrialized country to practice this barbaric punishment.

• It's not exclusive, but inclusive, which is the whole spirit of jazz.

• Most of the time people are aiming so low on television. They're trying to reach that common denominator, especially on network television.

• Aviation is for the common man. My goal is to enable everyone to fly. It shouldnt be only for the rich.

• If the believers in liberty wish the principles of liberty taught, let them never intrust that instruction to any government; for the nature of government is to become a thing apart, an institution existing for its own sake, preying upon the people, and teaching whatever will tend to keep it secure in its seat.

• Why do I feel you hear these prayers of mine, when so many ought to be ahead of me in line?