Hornets quotes

• I am happy, and I have many reasons to be extra-happy nowadays. Life is calm, and the career is good and taking its course. And things are moving, things are moving ahead.

• Anybody who has stood on the prairie in North Dakota has felt the force of the wind and knows that our state has an inexhaustible supply of wind power. The potential here to create jobs and draw millions of dollars in new investment to North Dakota is enormous.

• My life is a series of dumb choices

• It appears history is going to keep happening, despite our hopes for retirement.

• I want to come across as a positive person.

• You were born to run. Maybe not that fast, maybe not that far, maybe not as efficiently as others. But to get up and move, to fire up that entire energy-producing, oxygen-delivering, bone-strengthening process we call running.

• Falling prices are driving renewable energy investment in India, which rose 13 per cent last year and is expected to surpass 10 billion dollars in 2015. Adoption of increasingly cost-effective renewables holds the genuine promise of a new age of socio-economic development, powered by clean, increasingly decentralised, and sustainable energy. The opportunity for India is tremendous.

• Technology is very important; it enables connection to one another, which is essential.

• When one runs 45, 50 or even 100km, for me, is not an ultra runner

• I miss my mattress when I am gone; It's one thing I've made an impression on.