Toddler quotes

• O Hope! Dazzling, radiant Hope! What a change thou bringest to the hopeless; brightening the darkened paths, and cheering the lonely way.

• I think I can safely call 2012 average. Overall, it was a stronger year for nonfiction than fiction - a situation that would've surprised me back in January, when I was looking forward to big new novels from several authors I really love.

• I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining.

• Justice is the sum of all moral duty.

• Sometimes you have to get down and dirty. It feels good.

• I am not sure how much I would like being married if I wasn't married to him. A man who likes flea markets and isn't gay? I knew I was lucky.

• If economists did not concern themselves with economic efficiency, nobody would.

• Even if it doesn't sound like it at first, that's an identity that Europe can go out into the world with and take a leading role.

• When man tries to imagine Paradise on earth, the immediate result is a very respectable Hell.

• The most important thing for any con artist is never to think like a mark. Marks think they can get something for nothing. Marks think they can get what they don’t deserve and could never deserve. Marks are stupid and pathetic and sad. Marks think they’re going to go home one night and have the girl they’ve loved since they were a kid suddenly love them back. Marks forget that whenever something’s too good to be true, that’s because it’s a con.