Posse quotes

• I've spent my whole working life standing up for workers. Didn't matter if it was the two trapped miners at Beaconsfield or professional netballers or indeed factory workers or construction workers.

• Feelings are constantly changing. None is dependable for long. You can love someone intensely today, and tomorrow or next month not feel a thing. Except perhaps for the feeling of doubt or depression that what was so beautiful could change so quickly.

• People are beginning to see that the first requisite to success in life is to be a good animal.

• There are those that hate and those that love, it all works out the same.

• Politicians who complain about the media are like sailors who complain about the sea.

• Everyone thinks I must have been an ace in school. But I didn't work hard, I was lazy. I liked to be lazy. I thought laziness stimulated your imagination.

• God isn't chocolate, he's the encounter between chocolate and the palate capable of appreciating it.

• You're like the thief who isn't the least bit sorry he stole, but is terribly, terribly sorry he's going to jail. - Rhett Butler

• I'm the girliest girl you'll ever meet.

• Talent is only the starting point.