Zinc quotes

• Too many multi-vitamins are packaged as one size fits all, but you should be more specific about what you need. When I was competing as a dancer, I took zinc for healthy skin and immune system.
    -- Anton du Beke

#Zinc #Dancer #Healthy

• Politicians wanted to mine the Grand Canyon for zinc and copper, and Theodore Roosevelt said, No.
    -- Douglas Brinkley

#Zinc #Politician #Grand Canyon

• I think that zinc white has a property of scaling and cracking.
    -- Edward Hopper

#Thinking #Zinc #White

• I continue coupling a plate of silver with one of zinc, and always in the same order... and place between each of these couples a moistened disk. I continue to form a column. If the column contains about twenty of these couples of metal, it will be capable of giving to the fingers several small shocks.
    -- Alessandro Volta

#Couple #Zinc #Order

• I take a multivitamin, vitamin D, and omega-3 oils every day, and if I'm stressed or run- down, I bulk up on vitamin C and zinc.
    -- L'Wren Scott

#Running #Zinc #Oil

• It's a business. If I could make more money down in the zinc mines I'd be mining zinc.
    -- Roger Maris

#Zinc #Uranium Mining #More Money

• As far as the performance aspect, I'm going to be an actor. I still love performing, but I'm moving into more acting.

• Rich people without wisdom and learning are but sheep with golden fleeces.

• Throughout my early career, I would write from five to ten in the morning every day before going to my office, a habit that has stayed with me since.

• Modern Anarcho-Syndicalism is a direct continuation of those social aspirations which took shape in the bosom of the First International and which were best understood and most strongly held by the libertarian wing of the great workers' alliance.

• It’s one thing if everyone wears the same shoes or drinks the same soda. But the world of literature is the last place in which globalization should mean homogeneity.

• My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.

• The fretful stir Unprofitable, and the fever of the world Have hung upon the beatings of my heart.

• No matter how advanced your camera you still need to be responsible for getting it to the right place at the right time and pointing it in the right direction to get the photo you want.

• We don't need the Nazis to destroy us. We're destroying ourselves

• Around 1980, I went back to painting with a vengeance.