Feeling Beautiful quotes

• You know, I really am probably one of the sweetest, most sensitive people you'll ever meet.

• It is love; love, the comfort of the human species, the preserver of the universe, the soul of all sentient beings, love, tender love.

• I'm proud of the fact that I'm at a point in my career that if I want to take a little bit of a left turn and make an album that is more hushed, more acoustic and more personal, that I can do it,

• If God has allowed me to earn so much money, it is because He knows I give it all away.

• My lens of choice was always the 35 mm. It was more environmental. You can't come in closer with the 35 mm.

• Bear in mind that the measure of a man is the worth of the things he cares about. If it is good to say or do something, then it is even better to be criticized for having said or done it.

• The university is in danger of losing its monopoly, and for good reason. The most visible threat are the new online courses, many of them free, with some of the best professors in their respective fields.

• Greece, sound, thy Homer's, Rome thy Virgil's name, But England's Milton equals both in fame.

• My opposition to Interviews lies in the fact that offhand answers have little value or grace of expression, and that such oral give and take helps to perpetuate the decline of the English language.

• I train for the first shot – it’s all I need.