Broccoli quotes

• There are two kinds of actors -- one sits in a dressing room waiting for his call and the other gets out into the business and polishes his craft by absorbing everything. I don't know enough, I'll never learn everything I need to learn. When a guy thinks he's already learned it, he can only go backwards.

• God's more in control than we are. Obviously you still take all the precautions and safety measures inside your car.

• Now piercèd is her virgin zone; She feels the foe within it. She hears a broken amorous groan, The panting lover's fainting moan, Just in the happy minute.

• There are true unseen forces, but not nearly so many as we believe, nor would they rule us so sternly if we did not admit them to our souls. We would not be assailed half so often by devils, had we not taken the trouble to invent so many of them.

• It's hard to have any moral authority over a group of drunken college students when you have never had a beer and never been laid.

• It seems to me madness to wake up in the morning and do something other than paint, considering that one may not wake up the following morning.

• My weakness ... is architecture. I think of my work as ephemeral architecture, dedicated to the beauty of the female body.

• If religious beliefs and opinions are found contrary to the standards of science they are mere superstitions and imaginations.

• The description of right lines and circles, upon which geometry is founded, belongs to mechanics. Geometry does not teach us to draw these lines, but requires them to be drawn.

• I have sung to large crowds since then, and there is a feeling that once you get over 100,000 people, you kind of lose the control element, you don't know if you are really getting through or not.