Famine quotes

• I have no doubt that in the future, wearable devices like Fitbit will know my blood pressure, hydration levels and blood sugar levels as well. All of this data has the potential to transform modern medicine and create a whole new era of personalized care.

• I love movie sets. It's another home for me. Movie theaters and movie sets - they're just the best places to be. I love them.

• Anything I do, I spend a lot of time. I do it with passion and intensity. I want to be in charge.

• I don't necessarily do anything just for the money. I do it for the passion and I do it for the love, because I'm still hungry. So if I want to do music, it's not necessarily motivated because of monetary value. It's more about the passion and the love, and I think that's where music should come from, the heart, not necessarily just to cash a check.

• I have tried sex with both men and women. I found I liked it.

• He was just like summer, and she loved summer. If she had any wish, it would be to live a lifetime of summers.

• The ultimate goal of all goals is to be happy. If you want to be happy make someone else happy.

• The generosity of the American public toward the victims of Hurricane Katrina and the Tsunami has been reflected in the outpouring of support for the Pakistani earthquake victims.

• I've spent the last few years really trying to come out of that belief system. Speaking mythologically, it's like Beauty and the Beast. The beast kidnaps the beauty until she learns to love him for who he is. In a sense, our negative beliefs kidnap our greatness, our life-force. We have to go and kiss them.

• Whether it is considered from the viewpoint of its effect on society, or as one of the expressions of the human spirit, creativity stands out as an activity to be studied, cherished, and cultivated.