Sprinkles quotes

• I definitely gravitate towards things like vegetables, chicken, brown rice, but I don't deprive myself of anything. If I want a Sprinkles cupcake, I'm having a Sprinkles cupcake. But I'm not going to have one every day... you just have to have a sensible outlook on all of it.
    -- Abigail Spencer

#Vegetables #Cupcakes #Sprinkles

• And one more thing I want to be clear about- I know who I am. I am just a very thin layer of charming with some funny sprinkles wrapped around a huge creamy center of raging arrogant a-hole. I got it.
    -- Christopher Titus

#Who I Am #Arrogant #Sprinkles

• When I die, sprinkle my ashes over the 80's.
    -- David Lee Roth

#Ashes #Sprinkles #Rock N Roll

• Love can be expressed and received in all five languages. However, if you don't speak a person's primary love language, that person will not feel loved, even though you may be speaking the other four. Once you are speaking his or her primary love language fluently, then you can sprinkle in the other four and they will be like icing on the cake.
    -- Gary Chapman

#Cake #Four #Sprinkles

• It's salt. Why don't you sprinkle some on me, honey? Aren't I just good enough to eat?
    -- Grant Morrison

#Sprinkles #Honey #Salt

• I'll have mine [The Book-Lovers' Anthology] till the day I die - and die happy in the knowledge that I'm leaving it behind for someone else to love. I shall sprinkle pale pencil marks through it pointing out the best passages to some book-lover yet unborn.
    -- Helene Hanff

#Book #Leaving #Sprinkles

• Americans will eat garbage provided you sprinkle it liberally with ketchup.
    -- Henry James

#Food #Sprinkles #Garbage

• The unknownness of my needs frightens me. I do now know how huge they are, or how high they are, I only know that they are not being met. If you want to find out the circumference of an oil drop, you can use lycopodium powder. That’s what I’ll find. A tub of lycopodium powder, and I will sprinkle it on to my needs and find out how large they are. Then when I meet someone I can write up the experiment and show them what they have to take on.
    -- Jeanette Winterson

#Writing #Oil #Sprinkles

• I feel like humor is the answer to everything. If you have a little bit of humor in the shaker and you can sprinkle that on, that's your answer.
    -- Jerry Seinfeld

#Answers #Sprinkles #Littles

• Nay, but prithee, with sprinkles 'pon it instead," I said solemnly, "and frosting of white.
    -- Jim Butcher

#White #Sprinkles #Said

• Honestly, if a girl's wearing, like, a Gucci shirt with a Gucci belt and a purse and a visor, that's not cute at all. You can't get away with that - with me - but you can always sprinkle it in there with your own stuff, and it's all good.
    -- Kreayshawn

#Cute #Girl #Sprinkles

• A positive attitude, can turn a storm into a sprinkle.
    -- Robert M. Hensel

#Attitude #Storm #Sprinkles

• I cant sprinkle sprinkles on. I lose control when I have sprinkles. Im shaky. I still remember the great sprinkle accident of 1982.
    -- Ryan Stiles

#Sprinkles #Remember #Stills

• Christians pretty much live like everybody else, they just sprinkle a little Jesus in along the way.
    -- Shane Claiborne

#Christian #Jesus #Sprinkles

• If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat.
    -- Simone Elkeles

#Wipe #Sprinkles #Neat

• Just sprinkle a little lime to neutralize the acid.
    -- Tom DeLay

#Acid #Sprinkles #Littles

• I am not plain, or average or - God forbid - vanilla. I am peanut butter rocky road with multicolored sprinkles, hot fudge and a cherry on top.
    -- Wendy Mass

#Average #Fudge #Sprinkles

• I'm Little Miss Sunshine, I sprinkle it around.
    -- Courtney Robertson

#Sunshine #Missing #Sprinkles

• If I were the commissioner of all sports media, the one change I would make is to sprinkle a little niceness and civility across our industry. Just a touch.
    -- Bob McKenzie

#Sports #Media #Sprinkles

• I like to watch a bit of Disney, sprinkle some cocaine on some melon and just sit and eat it. I'm joking, I'm joking. There's no Disney.
    -- Paolo Nutini

#Watches #Sprinkles #Cocaine