Original Ideas quotes

• When you win a Grammy... you're thinking about you winning. It is amazing. Your peers and folks in the record business are saying, 'This is what we think of you.' And that's why the Grammy will always be, to me, the ultimate in what you get as far as a music trophy, because it is the one.

• ...I couldn't let go of the thought that it had, in fact, been he, restless and moody Heathcliff. Day after day, he floated through all the Wal-Marts in America, searching for me in a million lonely aisles.

• I was screaming constantly, on the set, in my room... everywhere.

• One thousand brilliant stars punched holes in my consciousness, pricking me with longing. I could stare at the stars for hours, their infinite number and depth pulling me into a part of myself that I ignored during the day.

• It is impossible for a man to be made happy by putting him in a happy place, unless he be first in a happy state.

• Marketing is everything and everything is marketing,

• Ignorance may be bliss, but it does not lead to liberation.

• From the start, ProFounder was created to make sure anyone could be empowered to pursue their dreams through entrepreneurship.

• My parents were lenient. My mother believed God was another word for nature. I took up Satanism not out of desperation, but out of logic. I rebelled, not but because of a religious or repressive childhood. I wanted to join the French Foreign Legion.

• Enough madness? Enough? And how do you measure madness? - The Joker