Hiccups quotes

• I notoriously get the hiccups. When I get the hiccups, I get it numerous times in one day.
    -- Amy Smart

#One Day #Hiccups

• There must be something wrong with those people who think Audrey Hepburn doesn’t perspire, hiccup or sneeze, because they know that’s not true. I n fact, I hiccup more than most.
    -- Audrey Hepburn

#Thinking #People #Hiccups

• At once I feel that comedy is this amazing sort of transcendent thing, and I'm also open to the fact that maybe it's just an evolutionary hiccup, something that upright apes do in their free time.
    -- Bo Burnham

#Facts #Hiccups #Apes

• There's no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination
    -- Cressida Cowell

#Imagination #Hiccups #Limits

• Hiccup: Thank You For Nothing You Stupid Reptile.
    -- Cressida Cowell

#Stupid #Reptiles #Hiccups

• Oh, for Thor's sake..." said Hiccup. "I thought that was just a story..." "Stories come from somewhere," said the witch. "The past haunts the present in more ways than we realise.
    -- Cressida Cowell

#Past #Stories #Hiccups

• That is a terrible plan." "Hiccup's plans are always t-terrible." "Hey! You're still here, aren't you?
    -- Cressida Cowell

#Hey #Hiccups #Terrible

• He's as quick as a hiccup.
    -- Darrell Royal

#Football #College #Hiccups

• I like the songs to appear very simple and to flow by without any kind of hiccup, but there has to be this impression of other currents underneath. Like if the songs aren't, on some level, multidimensional, we lose interest in them.
    -- Gillian Welch

#Song #Simple #Hiccups

• I screwed up. It's all on me. I know that...All these hiccups I have, they must be for a reason. All this is just a test. I just don't know what the test is yet.
    -- Greg Norman

#Golf #Hiccups #Tests

• Masturbation is an absolutely peerless cure for the hiccups
    -- Inga Muscio

#Hiccups #Masturbation #Cures

• Matt Hardy's quicker than a hiccup.
    -- Jim Ross

#Wwe #Hiccups #Hardy

• You have to trust your government. Don't let every scar, every wart, every hiccup condemn the whole body.
    -- Salman Khurshid

#Government #Body #Hiccups

• When you are five, you know your age down to the month. Even in your twenties, you know how old you are. I'm twenty-three you say, or maybe twenty-seven. But then in your thirties, something strange starts to happen. It is a mere hiccup at first, an instant of hesitation. How old are you? Oh, I'm--you start confidently, but then you stop. You were going to say thirty-three, but you are not. You're thirty-five. And then you're bothered, because you wonder if this is the beginning of the end. It is, of course, but it's decades before you admit it.
    -- Sara Gruen

#Age #Three #Hiccups

• Throwing a knuckleball for a strike is like throwing a butterfly with hiccups across the street into your neighbor's mailbox.
    -- Willie Stargell

#Butterfly #Knuckleballs #Hiccups

• How do you get rid of hiccups? Drink water upside-down and put a pencil in your mouth. Is that possible?
    -- Heidi Montag

#Water #Hiccups #Mouths