Keep To Yourself quotes

• Serious literature does not exist to make life easy but to complicate it.

• No matter how difficult and painful it may be, nothing sounds as good to the soul as the truth.

• Leg locomotion was, for decades, thought to be an incredibly difficult problem. There has been very, very painstakingly slow progress there, and robots that essentially lumbered along at one step every 15 seconds and occasionally fell over.

• One must ask children and birds how cherries and strawberries taste.

• As far as I'm concerned, I'm now in the business of making spiritual records and using my voice for that purpose. I'm not going to be singing songs that I made in the past. I closed the door on that incarnation of Sinead O'Connor.

• I like actors who just are who they are, with a little bit of qualification to adapt to their character. But mostly they just use their own personality to embody the character.

• Knowledge and increase of enduring joy From the great Nature that exists in works Of mighty Poets.

• You are given the gifts of the gods; you create your reality according to your beliefs.

• The olive grove of Academe, Plato's retirement, where the Attic bird Trills her thick-warbled notes the summer long.

• Above all things, never be afraid. The enemy who forces you to retreat is himself afraid of you at that very moment.