Step Up quotes

• I did learn Chinese kung-fu in a school for a short time, but I couldn't afford to pay for long-term learning.

• But make not more business necessary than is so; and rather lessen than augment work for thyself.

• I just want to be rich and famous.

• I can think. I can sleep. I can move. I can ride my bike. I can dream.

• Look, just go sit at the card table with the rest of the kids and let the adults run the country.

• God forbid that women have fantasies.

• All things are beautiful seen through the eyes of love.

• The general notions about human understanding...which are illustrated by discoveries in atomic physics are not in the nature of things wholly unfamiliar, wholly unheard of, or new. Even in our own culture, they have a history, and in Buddhist and Hindu thought a more considerable and central place. What we shall find is an exemplification, an encouragement, and a refinement of old wisdom.

• When the desire is too much to bear, we often bury it beneath frenzied thoughts and activities or escape it by dulling our immediate consciousness of living. It is possible to run away from the desire for years, even decades, at a time, but we cannot eradicate it entirely. It keeps touching us in little glimpses and hints in our dreams, our hopes, our unguarded moments.

• There is no such thing as sportsmanship.