Funny Wedding quotes

• It is a melancholy but an undoubted fact, that, even in the most thriving countries, part of the population annually dies of mere want. Not that all who perish from want absolutely die of hunger; though this calamity is of more frequent occurrence than is generally supposed.

• Can I - do I have to be obsessed with it and proceed from that? Not always. But when I'm on top of my game, I definitely think about the way that the world sees me and the way that the world thinks about painting. You must.

• I want all my friends, family and fans to know that I am in good spirits and I will be fine.

• It was as helpful as throwing a drowning man both ends of the rope.

• Can you look at a situation without naming it? Naming it, making it a word, causes fear.

• But, also, before I even go on the Medicare prescription drug debate, I always tell the folks in rural Illinois, and I represent 30 counties south of Springfield down to Indiana and Kentucky, that in this bill is the best rural package for hospitals ever passed.

• That's the beauty of starting lines: Until you begin a new venture, you never know what awaits you.

• The nationalism I seek is one that decolonizes the brown and female body as it decolonizes the brown and female earth

• If your bigs rim run at full speed it not only increases the potential for a quick layup, but opens up court for guards

• Believe it or not, very little research has ever been funded to search for natural mechanisms of warming... it has simply been assumed that global warming is manmade. Climate change - it happens, with or without our help.