Try Me quotes

• Protest is when I say...'I don't agree with something'.... Resistance is when I ensure that things with which I disagree no longer take place

• Happy is the house that shelters a friend.

• December finds himself again a child Even as he undergoes his age. Cold and early darkness now descends, Embracing sanctuaries of delight. More and more he stares into the night, Becoming less and less concerned with ends, Emblem of the innocent as sage Restored to wonder by what he must yield.

• Few of us ever live in the present. We are forever anticipating what is to come or remembering what has gone.

• Can a one judge sitting somewhere in a trial court issue an order that says nobody in the world is allowed to have, to use, to improve or to develop software for playing multimedia content without the permission of the manufacturers of the content themselves? .. This is an astonishing development in the course of our understanding of what we call the copyright bargain, the relationship between authors' rights, publishers' leverages and consumers' needs.

• I really think that aside from admiring my talent you really admire me as a person and as a woman.

• The journey is over. Love to all.

• You can only accomplish the amount you dream.

• In good company your thoughts run, in solitude your thought is still ... In talk your mind can be stretched, widened, exhilarated to heights, but it cannot be deepened; you have to deepen it yourself.

• Truth lies at the confluence of independent streams of evidence.