Keyholes quotes

• I would rather be alone and a loud voice for action than be silent.

• You just can't imagine the kind of guy he was without seeing him play. He was a circus, a play, a movie, all rolled into one.

• Whatever happens, I shall never be alone, I shall always have a fare, an affair, or a revolution.

• It's not about perfection. What's a perfect painting? What's interesting about a perfect painting?

• Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness. People are just people, and all people have faults and shortcomings, but all of us are born with a basic goodness.

• Seven years into writing a novel, I started to lose my mind. My thirty-seventh birthday had just come and gone, the end of 2008 was approaching, and I was constantly aware of how little I had managed to accomplish.

• Innovation is not the exclusive province of New Economy companies.

• Take the cards out of your wallet. A debit card is accepted just about everywhere that credit cards are, and you'll be spending money you have - always a good thing.

• Above all, faith is grounded in one's body, in one's humanity, and in one's animal nature. It is an biological phenomenon and not a psychic creation

• To acquire balance means to achieve that happy medium between the minimum and the maximum that represents your optimum. The minimum is the least you can get by with. The maximum is the most you're capable of. The optimum is the amount or degree of anything that is most favorable toward the ends you desire.