Knobs quotes

• To be a dramatic writer takes hard work, talent, and discipline. And that's why I just make up crap.

• I never expected that, 20 years later, Chucky would be considered a classic, if I may invoke that term. A golden oldie anyway, something that people still care about 20 years later.

• If in a democratic country nothing can be permanently achieved save through the masses of the people, it will be impossible to establish a higher political life than the people themselves crave.

• Government! Government! What do I get for all I give, I'd like to know! Potholes and bombs!

• I imagine a school system that recognizes learning is natural, that a love of learning is normal, and that real learning is passionate learning. A school curriculum that values questions above answers...creativity above fact regurgitation...individuality above conformity.. and excellence above standardized performance..... And we must reject all notions of 'reform' that serve up more of the same: more testing, more 'standards', more uniformity, more conformity, more bureaucracy.

• You can't solve a spiritual problem with politics. You may as well as throw the Parliament to a drowning man.

• When one is too old for love, one finds great comfort in good dinners.

• I am passionate about exploring the confluence of environmental and human health. I believe that the goals of conservation must constantly revisit a stated purpose.

• What a dignity it gives an old lady, that balance at the bankers! How tenderly we look at her faults if she is a relative; what a kind, good-natured old creature we find her!

• But there are things in Il Sogno that the methods of The Delivery Man could never achieve.