Oil Spill quotes

• I must tell you, to get started today must be very difficult 'cause whatever it takes today is very tough. They have to invest a million dollars in a video just to see if you have a hit record.

• Everyone says Francois Mitterrand had huge charisma. But before he was president they used to call him badly dressed, old, archaic and say he knew nothing about the economy until the day he was elected. It's called universal suffrage. When you're elected, you become the person that embodies France.

• Every show that sells out is like a hero's welcome for me.

• Science by itself has no moral dimension. But it does seek to establish truth. And upon this truth morality can be built.

• Bad news should be followed with soup. Then a nap.

• No shoots, says Friday, no yet, me shoot now, me no kill; me stay, give you one more laugh.

• The proletarians have nothing to loose but their chains. They have a world to win.

• I'm a sucker for fries. It's definitely one of my biggest vices. My biggest savory vice for sure.

• One of the major ingredients for professional success in science is luck. Without this, forget it.

• A Porsche will always look like a Porsche. My grandfather took these shapes from nature, so the head lamps of the 911 maybe look a little like the eyes of a frog, but it comes from nature, and the best shapes are from nature, so why change?