Enabling quotes

• We have every resource necessary to provide access to education for every child on the planet; we just need to commit to enabling it.
    -- Adam Braun

#Children #Needs #Enabling

• Hitler's dictatorship rested on the constitutional foundation of a single law, the Enabling Law.
    -- Alan Bullock

#Law #Foundation #Enabling

• Business is just about enabling human beings, nothing more, nothing less. Businesses need to recognize this fundamental fact.
    -- Bruce Dickinson

#Needs #Fundamentals #Enabling

• I think poetry can help children deal with the other subjects on the curriculum by enabling them to see a subject in a new way.
    -- Carol Ann Duffy

#Children #Thinking #Enabling

• To me, leadership is about encouraging people. It's about stimulating them. It's about enabling them to achieve what they can achieve - and to do that with a purpose.
    -- Christine Lagarde

#People #Purpose #Enabling

• Thus, the enabling and strengthening aspect of the Atonement helps us to see and to do and to become good in ways that we could never recognize or accomplish with our limited moral capacity. I testify and witness that the enabling power of the Savior's Atonement is real. Without that strengthening power of the Atonement, I could not stand before you this morning.
    -- David A. Bednar

#Morning #Real #Enabling

• The more we are consuming oil that either comes from places that are bent on our destruction or helping those who are... the more we are enabling those who are trying to kill us.
    -- Frank Gaffney

#Oil #Trying #Enabling

• Similar to computer technology in the '60s, 3-D printing is a universal technology that has the potential to revolutionize our life by enabling individuals to design and manufacture things.
    -- Hod Lipson

#Technology #Design #Enabling

• Fasting keeps you sensitive to His (God) Spirit, enabling you to live holy.
    -- Jentezen Franklin

#Fasting #Enabling #Spirit

• We must pray constantly for His enabling grace to say no to temptation, of choosing to take all practical steps to avoid known areas of temptation and flee from those that surprise us.
    -- Jerry Bridges

#Temptation #Grace #Enabling

• When you are in the mundane from what is deeper than your self, you realize the mundane to be more than your self, and your self opens. It opens in its structuring and in its form, enabling you as the form of your self to move in the deeper levels of the mundane
    -- John de Ruiter

#Moving #Self #Enabling

• Grace is not simply leniency when we have sinned. Grace is the enabling gift of God not to sin. Grace is power, not just pardon.
    -- John Piper

#Grace #Enabling #Sin

• Mythology and science both extend the scope of human beings. Like science and technology, mythology, as we shall see, is not about opting out of this world, but about enabling us to live more intensely within it.
    -- Karen Armstrong

#Technology #World #Enabling

• Information and communications technology unlocks the value of time, allowing and enabling multi-tasking, multi-channels, multi-this and multi-that.
    -- Li Ka-shing

#Communication #Technology #Enabling

• No Keynesian has ever proposed a measure designed to make the individual more productive; for that would require institutional means for enabling him to acquire ownership of the nonhuman factor of production: capital.
    -- Louis O. Kelso

#Mean #Enabling #Politics

• Convalescence is a sort of grown-up rebirth, enabling us to see life with a fresh eye.
    -- Margaret Prescott Montague

#Eye #Enabling #Illness

• What are the enabling conditions that make human beings flourish? How do we get from zero to plus five?
    -- Martin Seligman

#Zero #Enabling #Plus

• I hope that in its richness, as well as in its incompleteness, Gyn/Ecology will continue to be a Labrys enabling women to learn from our mistakes and our successes, and cast our Lives as far as we can go, Now, in the Be-Dazzling Nineties.
    -- Mary Daly

#Mistake #Enabling #Ecology

• I hope it's enabling me to deal with another human being who's more important to me than I am.
    -- Michael Zaslow

#Important #Enabling #Deals

• The art of choosing men is not nearly so difficult as the art of enabling those chosen to attain their full worth.
    -- Napoleon Bonaparte

#Art #Men #Enabling

• Money does not represent such a value as men have placed upon it. All my money has been invested into experiments with which I have made new discoveries enabling mankind to have a little easier life.
    -- Nikola Tesla

#Men #Discovery #Enabling

• Intel's Pentium III processor operating at 1 GHz is the highest performance microprocessor for PCs, enabling Intel's customers to ship the fastest personal computers in the world,
    -- Paul Otellini

#Enabling #Ships #World

• Thinking in generations also means enabling our young to have a decent standard of living.
    -- Paul Tsongas

#Mean #Thinking #Enabling

• Removing old conditionings from the mind and training the mind to be more equaimous with every experience is the first step toward enabling one to experience true happiness.
    -- S. N. Goenka

#Training #Mind #Enabling

• I have no problem with bands using participant financing schemes like Kickstarter and such. I've said many times that I think they're part of the new way bands and their audience interact and they can be a fantastic resource, enabling bands to do things essentially in cooperation with their audience. It's pretty amazing, actually.
    -- Steve Albini

#Thinking #Band #Enabling

• I've never known anyone who has fallen into sin and been successfully restored by the formal church structure. Nor have I ever seen a formal church structure wisely deal with sin, enabling ministry to continue without interruption.
    -- Ted Haggard

#Church #Ministry #Enabling

• Readers are less and less seen as mere non-writers, the subhuman other or flawed derivative of the author; the lack of a pen is no longer a shameful mark of secondary status but a positively enabling space, just as within every writer can be seen to lurk, as a repressed but contaminating antithesis, a reader.
    -- Terry Eagleton

#Reading #Space #Enabling

• If you want to make a substantial reduction in your carbon footprint, doing it on your own is virtually impossible, especially if you're driving a car. Here are tools available in the marketplace, enabling our customers to have this conversation.
    -- Tom Arnold

#Car #Enabling #Want

• Education is all about igniting young minds and enabling them to attain their fullest potential.
    -- Nita Ambani

#Mind #Enabling #Young Minds

• Before Ruby on Rails, web programming required a lot of verbiage, steps and time. Now, web designers and software engineers can develop a website much faster and more simply, enabling them to be more productive and effective in their work.
    -- Bruce Perens

#Steps #Rubies #Enabling

• I prefer the word "engagement." Instead of empowerment, it's enabling women to engage in business.
    -- Sallie Krawcheck

#Empowerment #Engagement #Enabling