High Maintenance quotes

• Come back, true love! Sweet youth, return!— But time goes on, and will, unheeding, Though hands will reach, and eyes will yearn, And the wild days set true hearts bleeding.

• The funny thing is, strangers still seem to feel comfortable coming up to me and saying things, but now usually it's because they recognize me, and they say nice things.

• Every single human being is a unique human being. And, therefore, it's so criminal to do something to that human being, because he or she represents humanity.

• Many possible things were impossible before they were possible

• You have to pick the places you don't walk away from.

• I wanna be with you, if only for a night to be the one who's in your arms to hold you tight. I wanna be with you, there's nothing left to say.

• If you don't have a place to live or money or whatever, you ask yourself, "What am I gonna do?" But my best friend stuck by me for 30 years. And he had already told me "Whenever you get out, you come live with me and my wife."

• Children and mothers never truly part--Bound in the beating of each other's hearts.

• My art collection is dominated by tribal art from Nigeria where I taught school, from New Guinea where we've travelled, and by Canadian Haida pieces. My own art is either on exhibition or owned by other people!

• I was gutted to leave my boyfriend at home when I started my tour, but taking my pillow was like taking a little bit of him with me.