Fad Diets quotes

• One reason to fashion a story is to lift a grudge.

• One fancies that what one loves cannot die.

• Somewhere along the way, the idea, which I think was initially to get some fair transaction between people, went out the window. And what came in was, the most you can get and the least you can give. That's why cars are the way they are nowadays. It's just an erosion of all the things that were true and right about the original idea.

• Marriage should be viewed as an institution ordained by God and should be out of the control of the state.

• As a result of a kiss, there arises in the mind a wonderful feeling of delight that awakens and binds together the love of them that kiss....

• Electing clean-energy leaders into the Senate, the House, and the Oval Office - and getting it done in the next few years - is the only real solution to climate stabilization at acceptable levels.

• When you find someone you want to spend forever with you, you don't let them go, whether forever turns out to be a day or a year of fifty years. Don't let the fear of losing them keep you from loving them.

• If men could get pregnant, abortion clinics would be like Starbucks - two on every block and four in every airport. And the morning-after pill would come in different flavors like sea salt and cool ranch.

• I had hit a critical period in my life, where I changed very much as a person. I consider the person I used to be, dead, and I'm glad that he is. Insecure, frightened, confused, much like a lot of people I know today.

• Fiscal policy, monetary policy, they need to work together to try and raise the level of growth.