Eric Northman quotes

• The surest proof of being endowed with noble qualities is to be free from envy.

• The great difficulty is first to win a reputation; the next to keep it while you live; and the next to preserve it after you die, when affection and interest are over, and nothing but sterling excellence can preserve your name. Never suffer youth to be an excuse for inadequacy, nor age and fame to be an excuse for indolence.

• I'm proud to have so many great friends at country radio who believe in what I do - thanks to all of them.

• I was an infinitely hot and dense dot.

• Things like Kitchen Cabinet, I'm not sure they necessarily tell the Australian people whether you have judgement, whether you have discernment, whether you have intellectual acuity, whether you are able to develop policy, whether you are able to represent individual cases to the highest levels of government successfully and in a manner that actually achieves outcomes.

• Cold prayers shall never have any warm answers.

• I dont think Sugar Man is a music doc any more than The Social Network is about computers. It just happens to have the best soundtrack ever.

• Many people can reach for and achieve excellence. To do this consistently is what separates masters and geniuses from everyone else.

• I'm more into beats than rhymes.

• How white are the fair robes of Charity as she walketh amid the lowly habitations of the poor!