Used To Love quotes

• I come from a line of great Sicilian women, and their mentality is to endure and push through to the other side.

• Even a kick in the ***** is good when you're facing the right direction.

• All men are in some degree impressed by the face of the world; some men even to delight. This love of beauty is taste. Others have the same love in such success that, not content with admiring, they seek to embody it in new forms. The creation of beauty is art.

• When politicians & economists understand we live in a finite world & act accordingly then a better future has a chance

• I don't consider stardom to be anything related with me. I hope that the only way this business will ever change me will be (giving me) a good life.

• Do I hear a challenge?” she whispers, “Oh, Carlos. You know I can’t resist a challenge.

• Prayer doesn't just change things - it changes us. If we are diligent in seeking God, slowly and surely we become better people.

• I have a big personality, and I think big personality plus blond hair makes me come across as glib. With dark hair, people look at your face more. Before, it was all about the hair.

• Women who are inclined to write poetry at all are inspired by being mad at something.

• I believe in local control of education.