Katniss quotes

• I'm obsessed with Greek mythology. My favorite goddess is Artemis. She's strong and reminds me of Katniss, the heroine of The Hunger Games.
    -- Isabelle Fuhrman

#Strong #Games #Katniss

• For me, in the third book, when Peeta gets brainwashed by the Capitol, that's going to be fun to play. The rest of the time he's very much into Katniss, and for that to get turned around and to play it the other way, that's going to be very exciting.
    -- Josh Hutcherson

#Fun #Book #Katniss

• We had to save you because you're the mockingjay, Katniss," says Plutarch. "While you live, the revolution lives.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Katniss #Revolution #Mockingjay

• I must still look perplexed because Gale delivers the next line very slowly. “Katniss…he’s still trying to keep you alive.” To keep me alive? And then I understand. The Games are still on.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Games #Katniss #Trying

• Haymich finally drops the good-natured act. "you know who else, Katniss. You know who stepped up first." Of course I do. Gale.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Katniss #Gale #Firsts

• My name is Katniss Everdeen. Why am I not dead? I should be dead.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Katniss #Names #Should

• I'm so tired, Katniss.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Tired #Katniss #Peeta

• The way she kissed you in the Quarter Quell…well she never kissed me like that…I should have volunteered to take your place in the first Games. Protected her then…I guess it’s Katniss’ problem. Who to choose…Katniss will pick whoever she thinks she can’t survive without.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Thinking #Games #Katniss

• Katniss Everdeen, you have caused a spark, wich left unattended, may cause a spark that could cause a whole rebelion
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Katniss #Causes #May

• Where did they get those screams, Katniss?
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Katniss #Scream

• No matter what I do, I'm hurting someone." - Katniss Everdeen
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Hurt #Katniss #Matter

• Don't you see, Katniss, this will decide things. One way or the other. By the end of the day, they'll ether be dead or with us. It's...it's more than we could hope for! Well, that's a sunny view of our situation.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Views #Katniss #The End Of The Day

• I can’t fight the sun. I can only watch helplessly as it drags me into a day that I’ve been dreading for months. Katniss Everdeen
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Fighting #Katniss #Months

• It's hard to hate my prep team. They're such total idiots." - Katniss.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Team #Hate #Katniss

• Actually, Katniss isn’t complaining because she has no intention of staying with the “Star Squad,” but she recognizes the necessity of getting to the Capitol before carrying out any plan.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Stars #Squad #Katniss

• Katniss, got that spile?" Finnick asks, snapping me back to reality.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Reality #Katniss #Snapping

• Oh, that I do know...Katniss will pick whoever she thinks she can't survive without.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Thinking #Katniss

• Katniss....he's still trying to keep you alive.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Katniss #Trying #Alive

• Katniss. I remember about the bread.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Katniss #Bread #Remember

• How do you bear it?” Finnick looks at me in disbelief. “I don’t, Katniss! Obviously, I don’t. I drag myself out of nightmares each morning and find there’s no relief in waking.” “The more you can distract yourself the better, ” he says. “First thing tomorrow, we’ll get you your own rope. Until then take mine.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Morning #Katniss #Looks

• Plutarch rushes to reassure me. "Oh, no, Katniss. Not your wedding. Finnick and Annie's. All you need to do is show up and pretend to be happy for them." "That's one of the few things I won't have to pretend, Plutarch," I tell him.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Katniss #Needs #Annie

• Katniss, there is no District Twelve...
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Katniss #Twelve #Gale Hawthorne

• Maybe the other tributes are out there beating one another senseless. Which would be fine. - Katniss -
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Katniss #Would Be #Fine

• I say we try it,' says Peeta. 'Katniss is right.' Finnick looks at Johanna and raises his eyebrows. He will not go forward without her. 'All right,' she says finally. 'It's better than hunting them down in the jungle, anyway. And I doubt they'll figure out our plan, since we can barely understand it ourselves.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Hunting #Eyebrows #Katniss