Bethlehem quotes

• The only problem we really have is we think we're not supposed to have problems! Problems call us to higher level- - face & solve them now!

• Some stalkers are quite benign, but finding someone in your garden at three o’clock in the morning with a meat cleaver and a hard-on can’t be much fun.

• The best advice that I can give you is this: Church-traditions- especially when they do not run counter to the faith- are to be observed in the form in which previous generations have handed them down... The traditions which have been handed down should be regarded as apostolic laws.

• The idea is, Mr. [Donald] Trump won the primaries in no small way because he had this very forceful position, saying all 11 or 12 million undocumented immigrants will be forced to leave the country.

• Desmond Mason is one of my best friends in the world. And he's a great, great talent.

• A shrinking economy means lost sales and lost jobs

• I can't deny the fact that you like me! You like me!

• My life is singing. I don't plan on retiring. I plan to die on a stage. I can have a headache but when it's time to sing and I step on that stage there is no more headache.

• Every time you're making a choice, one choice is the safe/comfortable choice - and one choice is the risky/uncomfortable choice. the risky/uncomfortable choice is the one that will teach you the most and make you grow the most, so that's the one you should choose.

• Basketball is a beautiful game when the five players on the court play with one heartbeat.