Using People quotes

• One of the many evils this world has to offer is the sin of homosexuality. Satan, the enemy is using people to further his agenda to destroy the Kingdom of God and as many souls as he can.
    -- Alan Chambers

#Using People #Gay #Evil

• How do you stand out as a fashion ad campaign? By using people off the street; it does generate buzz.
    -- Alber Elbaz

#Fashion #Using People #Doe

• Making art is dealing with people on your own terms. The ideal way of using people is using them like clay, but that being out of the question, except for lunatics and leaders, art is a good alternative.
    -- Lucas Samaras

#Art #Using People #Leader

• There is nothing wrong in using people. The success never uses people except to their advantage.
    -- Mark Cane

#Using People #Use #Cooperation

• The era of using people as production tools is coming to an end. Participation is infinitely more complex to practice than conventional corporate unilateralism, just as democracy is much more cumbersome than dictatorship. But there will be few companies that can afford to ignore either of them.
    -- Ricardo Semler

#Using People #Practice #Democracy

• The Bible teaches that we are to love people and use money, but we often get that reversed and you start loving money and using people to get more money. Money is simply a tool to be used for good.
    -- Rick Warren

#Using People #Tools #Use

• I was thrown out of NYU for cheating-with the deans wife

• I hope that people will see that we don't have to sit by the sidelines and watch as the two major parties limit their choices to slightly different flavors of the status quo. It is, in fact, possible to join the fray, stand up for principles and offer a real alternative.

• Yesterday's just a memory, tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be.

• To be an enduring, great company, you have to build a mechanism for preventing or solving problems that will long outlast any one individual leader.

• What keeps you going isn't some fine destination but just the road you're on, and the fact that you know how to drive. You keep your eyes open, you see this damned-to-hell world you got born into, and you ask yourself, 'What life can I live that will let me breathe in & out and love somebody or something and not run off screaming into the woods?

• You are better than you think. A-one, a-two a-three.

• I think that a good movie creates its own world, and that world needn't refer to anything that's real. If it's consistent, if it's entertaining, if it's interesting, it justifies its being there.

• Even now, I'm very superstitious, in silly ways. I always put my left boot on first. Or on set, I always tie my bow tie from right to left.

• Everybody does stupid things in life. Some of us more than others. You think you're going to get away with it. Or one or both of you just stop thinking. But it happens. And when it does, you can keep drinking it like poison, or you can put it behind you and go make the most of the rest of your life.

• The movie industry had it better in the '30s and '40s, in terms of gender equality, than it does now, both in payment and in job ratios. It's ludicrous. Are we in the modern world, or what?