Zeus quotes

• To achieve, you need thought. You have to know what you are doing and that's real power.

• The man who wins is the average man, Not built on any particular plan; Not blessed with any particular luck

• There is nothing I should care more to do, if it were possible, than to rouse the imagination of men and women to a vision of human claims in those races of their fellow-men who most differ from them in customs and beliefs.

• Rescue is costly, but LOVE pays the price.

• I'll take your breath any way you give it to me, Shura.

• The sugary taste of satisfaction is bliss.

• It was a noteworthy lesson, even for someone who'd been fed a daily diet of italicized lessons: that people in high places, luminaries with advanced degrees in Classics and in possession of excellent manners, can disappoint you as profoundly as anyone else.

• A few years ago the idea that extreme poverty was harmful was on the fringes of the economic and political debate. But having made the case we are now seeing an emerging consensus among business leaders, economic leaders, political leaders and even faith leaders.

• There's nothing worse than being shackled by some miniscule sort of technology you have onstage, and I think your mettle is going to get tested in those moments.

• I've always had problems with guys!