Your Mom quotes

• My team is sabotaging me by not letting me sleep in my motorhome.

• In the field of Egyptian mathematics Professor Karpinski of the University of Michigan has long insisted that surviving mathematical papyri clearly demonstrate the Egyptians' scientific interest in pure mathematics for its own sake. I have now no doubt that Professor Karpinski is right, for the evidence of interest in pure science, as such, is perfectly conclusive in the Edwin Smith Surgical Papyrus.

• It is, then, by those shadows of the hoary Past and their fantastic silhouettes on the external screen of every religion and philosophy, that we can, by checking them as we go along, and comparing them, trace out finally the body that produced them.

• It's just the easiest way to score a point.

• I have noticed before that there is a category of acquaintanceship that is not friendship or business or romance, but speculation, fascination.

• Being an athlete, you know how to train and prepare your body for a performance and you're able to do it under pressure.

• You know, you pick and choose your battles.

• Let your capital be simplicity and contentment.

• Windows are the eyes of the soulless

• It's a great life, and Margaret and I are going to stay put above the Arctic Circle where we're happy.