Chimneys quotes

• Have it compose a poem -- a poem about a haircut! But lofty, noble, tragic, timeless, full of love, treachery, retribution, quiet heroism in the face of certain doom! Six lines, cleverly rhymed, and every word beginning with the letter s!

• Until we become clear about our own worth and value, we will forever be searching for it in the eyes of others.

• Olympics is global competition in which eighty, ninety, hundred, hundred and ten countries participate.

• There's only winning and losing, and in our society, as in all societies, there's the person that's doing the winning, or there's the person that's facilitating the winning.

• It seems to take me about five years to get a record together, which is not a clever idea.

• I don't know about being a Catholic anymore, though I had a great romance with the Church. But its male hierarchy causes me pain and distress. So I can't really pay too much attention. When that encyclical from the Pope - the one about contraception - began 'Dear Sons and Brothers' I figured it must be private mail and had nothing to do with me. So I didn't read it.

• The truly healthy alternative to that chip is not a fake chip; it’s a carrot.

• Reason can be used only when looking critically back.

• Teach your children or your grandchildren Chinese. It is going to be the most important language of their lifetimes.

• All these non-singing, non-dancing, wish-I-had-me-some-clothes fools who tell me my albums suck. Why should I pay any attention to them?