Epcot quotes

• The most exciting and by far the most important part of our Florida Project - in fact, the heart of everything we'll be doing in Disney World - will be our Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow! We call it EPCOT.
    -- Walt Disney

#Heart #Epcot #Florida

• EPCOT will be an experimental prototype community of tomorrow that will take its cue from the new ideas and new technologies that are now emerging from the creative centers of American industry. It will be a community of tomorrow that will never be completed, but will always be introducing and testing and demonstrating new materials and systems. And EPCOT will always be a showcase to the world for the ingenuity and imagination of American free enterprise.
    -- Walt Disney

#Technology #Epcot #Ideas

• Happy Cinco de Mayo! It’s a holiday that’s as respectful of Mexican traditions as Epcot Center’s Mexican food pavilion.
    -- Conan O'Brien

#Holiday #Epcot #Mexican

• If Disney still wants to make Epcot Center futuristic, they could do so by blowing the place up with an atom bomb.
    -- P. J. O'Rourke

#Funny #Humor #Epcot

• When I was doing Professor Albert Einstein's bust he had many a jibe at the Nazi professors, one hundred of whom had condemned his theory of relativity in a book. 'Were I wrong,' he said, 'one professor would have been enough.

• I would argue that the issue of God and the issue of science have the same roots.

• We are driven to confess that we actually care more for religion than we do for religious theories and ideas: and in merely making that distinction between religion and its doctrine-elements, have we not already relegated the latter to an external and subordinate position? Have we not asserted that "religion itself" has some other essence or constitution than mere idea or thought?

• And so, does the destination matter? Or is it the path we take? I declare that no accomplishment has substance nearly as great as the road used to achieve it. We are not creatures of destinations. It is the journey that shapes us. Our callused feet, our backs strong from carrying the weight of our travels, our eyes open with the fresh delight of experiences lived.

• To accuse is so easy that it is infamous to do so where proof is impossible!

• I jump out of perfectly good airplanes, and it's a great thrill and it allows me to share in the dangers that our great men and women in uniform share in on a regular basis.

• I'm a southern girl from Arkansas and I am just tryin to do my thing in the business. To make a long story short I'm just trying to be successful at what I do and work hard.

• I am a series of small victories and large defeats and I am as amazed as any other that I have gotten from there to here.

• I don't mind losing, but I don't like losing to cheats.

• Improvisation is too good to leave to chance.