Voter Fraud quotes

• My first job was in a Bohemian polka band, the Rejcek family polka band in Abbott. The old man in the band had another blacksmith shop in Abbott, but he liked me. All he had was horns and drums, and I was set up over there with my little guitar with no amps or nothing. I would play as loud as I wanted to, and nobody could hear me.

• I think a lot of the way I live my life is not just for me, which has sometimes been a burden. A lot of the choices I make are in order to make them [my parents] proud.

• We do need brothers and sisters to go into elected offices and political offices and do that, but my spirit is telling me something different. Because you are a Democrat or Republican you have to do this but you can't do that and so it's somewhat limiting in what you can actually do and I've done that.

• Reasons never matter, once Death comes cold and bold and takes the living by the hand. You count up your dead, every one..

• You know you're a redneck if your home has wheels and your car doesn't.

• Sometimes I cheat and buy things I used to make from scratch and just doctor them up.

• Neither genius, fame, nor love show the greatness of the soul. Only kindness can do that.

• So, you could call me optimistic and hopeful and probably just a little bit naïve, but I'm coming from the space that the best way to predict the future is to get out there and just do it yourself

• Each society is a hero system which promises victory over evil and death.

• For the sake of argument and illustration I will presume that certain articles of ordinary diet, however beneficial in youth, are prejudicial in advanced life, like beans to a horse, whose common ordinary food is hay and corn.