Village Idiots quotes

• Then the lover, who is true and no counterfeit, must of necessity be loved by his love.

• Follow what your head is telling you and work hard. That's the big secret.

• Digital living will include less and less dependence upon being in a specific place at a specific time, and the transmission of place itself will start to become possible.

• Fear and greed are probably the worst emotions to have in connection with the purchase and sale of stocks.

• Writing is just work-there's no secret. If you dictate or use a pen or type or write with your toes-it's still just work.

• Honestly, when you think of any great action hero or any great hero out there or great character actor, you kind of transcend the character. You just don't love the character, you love the guy. In any of the great action stars, you see the guy doing the work.

• If we take two people who have exactly the same sort of lesion or area of damage in the brain and then we do cognitive tests on them, you know, one person might have a very severe deficit in a certain area of thinking and another person might not with the same exact lesion. So there is a lot of differences and you can't just look at one brain and understand the whole picture.

• It takes far less courage to cling to the past than it does to face the future".

• I'm bad at thinking about society. I love to make fun of very small aspects. For instance the privacy rules we have in the States. Where you sign this thing that you've never read, and if you ever read it you discover there's no privacy whatsoever. But I don't know how to think sociologically, to tell you the truth. My son is a political scientist and my daughter-in-law is a sociologist. I can't think that way. I am not a good political militant at all. I keep thinking about what the other side must look like.

• Lots of guys don't like Jacques Plante, but he has been good to me. He's always by himself, you know, and how can you hate a guy when you never see him?