Exuberance quotes

• It's easy for people to strike if they're not working on a regular basis.

• People are fascinated by evil because its mysterious and it doesnt seem to have a rationale behind it, and the second you say that Hannibal Lector was abducted as a child and he had to eat his sister or something like that, it becomes immediately mundane. The character becomes mundane.

• May my soul bloom in love for all existence.

• I don't think of myself as making art. I do what I do because I want to, because painting is the best way I've found to get along with myself.

• I am interested in telling my particular truth as I have seen it.

• Perhaps depression is caused by asking oneself too many unanswerable questions.

• One of the paradoxes of writing is that when you write non-fiction everyone tries to prove that it's wrong, and when you publish fiction, everyone tries to see the truth in it.

• The most important thing you can ever know, is that whatever your purpose is, that's not your only choice.

• Oh, if you only knew what joy, what sweetness awaits a righteous soul in Heaven! You would decide in this mortal life to bear any sorrows, persecutions and slander with gratitude. If this very cell of ours was filled with worms, and these worms were to eat our flesh for our entire life on earth, we should agree to it with total desire, in order not to lose, by any chance, that heavenly joy which God has prepared for those who love Him.

• A startup can focus on only one metric. So you have to decide what that is and ignore everything else.