Ferrets quotes

• No one will want a piece of us in 2009.

• Whenever you do something that is in a continuous take, and something that we're not used to doing, because it was all in the details of if you don't make one move seem natural it can give away all of it.

• Relationships are the core of our existence because they are the core of God's and we are in His image.

• Our danger is not too few, but too many options ... to be puzzled by innumerable alternatives.

• I have an incredible role model in my mom. She was a single mother raising two kids in New York.

• I think fine dining is dying out everywhere... but I think there will be - and there has to always be - room for at least a small number of really fine, old-school fine-dining restaurants.

• The roof of my house is covered in solar panels. When Im home, Im a pretty green fellow.

• ...And as the players tried to take the field, the Marching Band refused to yield...

• We can never obtain peace in the world if we neglect the inner world and don't make peace with ourselves. World peace must develop out of inner peace. Without inner peace it is impossible to achieve world peace, external peace. Weapons themselves do not act. They have not come out of the blue. Man has made them. But even given those weapons, those terrible weapons, they cannot act by themselves. As long as they are left alone in storage they cannot do any harm. A human being must use them. Someone must push the button. Satan, the evil powers, cannot push that button. Human beings must do it.

• God is not obligated to anoint what He does not initiate.