Ottawa quotes

• There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow.
    -- Alaine Chartrand

#People #Watches #Ottawa

• When I appointed the Minister of the Environment to major cabinet status, the Planning and Priorities committee, the signals that that sent through Ottawa were major, because that's what the bureaucracy understands.
    -- Brian Mulroney

#Priorities #Ottawa #Cabinets

• Ottawa - a sub-arctic lumber-village converted by royal mandate into a political cockpit.
    -- Goldwin Smith

#Political #Village #Ottawa

• On a craggy bluff above the majestic Ottawa River stands the remarkable embodiment of our system of governance: Parliament.
    -- John Allen Fraser

#Rivers #Ottawa #Embodiment

• Progressive Conservative candidates from Quebec want to exert real power in Ottawa, not simply be content with playing a secondary role.
    -- Kim Campbell

#Real #Roles #Ottawa

• I became a big Kings fan, and then later on my hometown of Ottawa got a team, so then I was very, very torn. I just love both of those teams very much.
    -- Matthew Perry

#Kings #Team #Ottawa

• I was a very good tennis player in Ottawa, Canada - nationally ranked when I was, like, 13. Then I moved to Los Angeles when I was 15, and everyone in L.A. just killed me. I was pretty great in Canada. Not so much in Los Angeles.
    -- Matthew Perry

#Player #Tennis #Ottawa

• Less than fifteen cents to the province and more than twenty-five cents to Ottawa, this is far from being excessive!
    -- Maurice Duplessis

#Fifteen #Ottawa #Twenties

• My family was a good family, I had a great Canadian education and I came up in a great, little town like Ottawa.
    -- Paul Anka

#Littles #Towns #Ottawa

• The spineless ***** willows in Ottawa are actually helping to condition the Canadian public to accept the surrender of our country, which American forces were unable to accomplish in 1776 and 1812.
    -- Paul Hellyer

#Country # #Ottawa

• In Washington they have their hawks and doves and in Ottawa we have our parrots.
    -- Tommy Douglas

#Hawks #Ottawa #Dove

• The spineless pussy willows in Ottawa are actually helping to condition the Canadian public to accept the surrender of our country, which American forces were unable to accomplish in 1776 and 1812.
    -- Paul Hellyer

#Country #Pussy #Ottawa