Delicious Food quotes

• I was a 'Planet of the Apes'-obsessed kid.

• When Rick Perry says I can do for America what I've done for Texas, pay attention. That's no idle threat.

• I cry at films and TV and even adverts.

• When what is good comes of age, and is likely to live, there is reason for rejoicing.

• I don't think anyone can fall in love for ratings.

• I was embarrassed when I went and told my parents that I was thinking about running for public office.

• We should reach out to people to try to go after the fans the way other sports do. Because we can't just depend on the fact that it is a great game.

• We only have a Plan A. The acceptance and full implementation of the existing plan, the so-called Plan A, is the best solution for Greece, for the euro zone and also for creditors and holders.

• Men of real talents in Arms have commonly approved themselves patrons of the liberal arts and friends to the poets, of their own as well as former times. In some instances by acting reciprocally, heroes have made poets, and poets heroes.

• I love studying folklore and legends. The stories that people passed down for a thousand years without any sort of marketing support are obviously saying something appealing about the basic human condition.