Egoism quotes

• I'm surprised I wasn't sent to therapy in the childhood to be honest. I think my parents must have gotten a kick out of it.

• I just love thinking about what makes people tick

• Death lays his icy hand on kings.

• I am a rank individualist.

• I'm just taking advantage of good pitches. I am seeing the ball well and my confidence is high.

• Time is one of my most valuable assets.

• The soul, in its longing to grow, will push us toward crisis points, bringing about a situation that will force us to leave behind the old toys and the worn-out ways of operating. Our soul brings us these crises to remind us that we don’t have to remain stuck in the land of the hunters and the hunted. We are called to draw ourselves up to our full height and confidence, even when terrified at the prospect of the unknown.

• I feel like every running back should have their own little stamp on the game.

• I never have compared myself to Jessica Tandy in any way, and that's such a great role model for me to look at. I'm seriously going to put pictures of her in my dressing room and commune with her from now on, I think.

• Put off thy cares with thy clothes; so shall thy rest strengthen thy labor, and so thy labor sweeten thy rest.