Fake Friends quotes

• Henry shrugged. "I've kissed plenty of girls." "I'm not talking about your mom,dork.

• In the end, it's acting, it's not real. But every director will tell you that you have to create conditions that create tension, because tension is what makes drama feel real.

• Nobody's perfect. The only one that ever was, was crucified.

• A leader leads by example not by force.

• No time to marry, no time to settle down; I'm a young woman, and I ain't done runnin' around.

• Countless millions who have walked this earth before us have gone through this, so this is just an experience we all share.

• Love is the light that casts no shadow.

• The Kassideans or Assideans...arose either during the Captivity or soon after the restoration...The Essenians were, however, undoubtedly connected with the Temple (of Solomon), as their origin is derived by the learned Scalier, with every appearance of truth, from the Kassideans, a fraternity of Jewish devotees, who, in the language of Laurie, had associated together as 'Knights of the Temple of Jerusalem.'...From the Essenians Pythagoras derived much, if not all, of the knowledge and the ceremonies with which he clothed the esoteric school of his philosophy.

• I have a bumper sticker that Bowen created that says Regardless of my kids grades, they have an 'A' in my book'. Without play the child that still lives in all of us will always be incomplete. And not only physically, but creatively, intellectually, and spiritually as well.

• It is desperately important to remember when enough is enough, when you've finished the scene.