Packaging quotes

• When I started out, I wrote the songs, recorded the songs, mastered, mixed, did the artwork, made the packaging and did the distribution, all myself. Now I understand what everyone's jobs are, who is doing them right, and who isn't.
    -- Aloe Blacc

#Song #Jobs #Packaging

• I'm not a make-up person, but I love wearable products that are easy to use, with fun packaging
    -- Charlotte Ronson

#Fun #Use #Packaging

• I'm a sucker for packaging!
    -- Chloe Sevigny

#Packaging #Sucker

• We [Desaparecidos] have to make the message and the music and the packaging as appealing as possible - as Taco Bell as possible: mediocre and no one can be offended by it and everyone can sort of enjoy it and we can play it on the radio.
    -- Conor Oberst

#Play #Taco Bell #Packaging

• The packaging has to really sell the product today, because kids can go out and buy a CD and then 10 kids can burn them. So you have to really be on your toes.
    -- Gerald Caiafa

#Kids #Cds #Packaging

• My motto is strong packaging, clear addressing.
    -- Halldór Laxness

#Strong #Packaging #Motto

• Recycling, packaging, businesses are changing all of those things because that's what consumers want.
    -- Jerry Greenfield

#Packaging #Want #Recycling

• "On unanticipated problems: There's been "a dramatic increase in edibles." And "no one had ever worried about dosage sizes. The original edibles that came out, once you took the packaging off there was nothing to show it was any different than candy."
    -- John Hickenlooper

#Marijuana #Packaging #Size

• Curation is more than packaging-it is to help readers [discern] what is important in the world.
    -- Maria Popova

#Important #World #Packaging

• With approximately 75 per cent of our rubbish generated by packaging, a few simple steps - buying loose fruit and veg, choosing products with recyclable packaging, and avoiding individually wrapped portions - can have a big impact.
    -- Sheherazade Goldsmith

#Simple #Impact #Packaging

• Some people are really good at packaging themselves, but that's not really me.
    -- Sophie Ellis Bextor

#People #Packaging

• The packaging for music has become a sort of King James Bible, where it elevates the contents to something more spiritual. This is something else that drove me to a newspaper format. I thought, "Let's put it in a newspaper, to get away from that spiritual thing."
    -- Stanley Donwood

#Spiritual #Kings #Packaging

• The ergometer simulates the physical demands of rowing, packaging the pains with none of the amenities that make it worthwhile ...
    -- Stefan Kieszling

#Pain #Packaging #Demand

• It's a great privilege just to be in a film not because you're some packaging that some agent has done with the studio exec: "We need a John Travolta film."
    -- Stephen Fry

#Agents #Packaging #Privilege

• I love to help women cut through all the labeling loopholes to find the best personal and oral care products on the market. This includes, of course, ingredients, but also recyclable packaging, products with expiration dates, examining company values (which includes no animal testing), and more.
    -- Sophie Heyman Uliano

#Cutting #Animal #Packaging

• I've pursued a lifetime in the research on the social determinants of health and more recently been packaging not just my research but global research on this topic in a way that I hope will influence policy.
    -- Michael Marmot

#Research #Packaging #Way

• At the end of 10 rounds, what you got, unless you have a knockout, of course, and so what you are doing is you are really packaging aggression in its most palatable form.
    -- Ferdie Pacheco

#Packaging #Ends #Form

• With a little more tweaking, we could make orange juice in the orange without any packaging or processing.
    -- Homaro Cantu

#Orange Juice #Information Processing #Packaging