Zeitgeist quotes

• That's the weirdest thing about television for me is that you're getting feedback in the middle of the work.

• With the exception of women, there is nothing on earth so agreeable or necessary to the comfort of man as the dog.

• As an artist, I feel that we must try many things - but above all we must dare to fail...Say what you are. Not what you would like to be. Not what you have to be. Just say what you are. And what you are is good enough.

• The Middle East Media Research Institute has spent decades detailing the diseased messages emanating from Palestinian TV and textbooks, instructing children in the glories of suicide terrorism against innocent Israelis.

• I have been reading Stephen King since CARRIE and hope to read him for many years to come.

• I'm always in these situations where I forget to separate what is pitched as an idea to the fact that I'm actually going to have to execute it.

• In this life, y'ever notice that you face the same challenges again and again? We all do. They're challenges to your soul. We repeat them until we face them and master them. Yes we all have free will, but there're divine patterns out there, and the battle is to see them.

• I have been an actor now for 40 years having worked in over 10 countries and three languages.

• Every one of us can make a contribution. And quite often we are looking for the big things and forget that, wherever we are, we can make a contribution. Sometimes I tell myself, I may only be planting a tree here, but just imagine what's happening if there are billions of people out there doing something. Just imagine the power of what we can do.

• His work "The Pasture" features cast bronze cows in Toronto's financial district I wanted to remind stockbrokers what real stock is.