Homophobia quotes

• And I dream that something's coming And it's not just in the wind It's more than just tomorrow It's more than where we've been It offers me a promise It's telling me, begin!

• Many shall be restored that now are fallen and many shall fall that now are in honor.

• Nobody is ready for death. If you ask Joe Blow on the street, he aint gonna tell you he thinks he'll live forever. But when the end is near you'll realize you've been believing that all along. It's like getting caught with your pants down. That's why you gotta live, little one. Yeah stop and smell them roses.

• A person doesn't have to change who he is to become better.

• Art and religion first; then philosophy; lastly science. That is the order of the great subjects of life, that's their order of importance.

• His (Minho) voice is so low that I think the sound comes from the soles of his feet.

• I am desperate and vulnerable. ... I am always terrified.... Beauty can sometimes be so very troublesome.

• "Just leave me alone, I want to be alone," she said when Jack tried to open the car door. She hit the lock, and wound the window up. Since the roof was down, it was a fairly pointless exercise.

• I have received my all from God. Oh, that I could return my all to God.

• Every time I do a partnership with the corporation, it's usually - I mean, it is - reflective of me and they really want who I am. They want what I've established for my brand and the respect and quality that I've established.