Potato Chips quotes

• It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener's watering pot.

• Old Professors never die, they just lose their faculties.

• Americans in all places and levels of government have begun to consider the areas where we need to prepare ourselves from future threats, including the latest weapon: bio-terror.

• I love that red wine is good for you. Isn't that cool? I want to hear more of this. I want to hear more things in life like, Red wine, in conjunction with a lap dance, while watching NFL football, is the best cardiovascular workout you can have.

• If your father, who is known for carrying around a belt, told you to read a book, you went and did it. I've never spanked my kid - I think because in my household you were afraid. If you did something wrong and got caught, you were getting spanked.

• I guess I'm about ready to promote myself in a more human way. I don't feel quite so insecure.

• I don't think I'll ever want to do pop music. I think I'll only ever want to do classical crossover because it's something that I love, and pop just doesn't work for me.

• There is a certain combination of anarchy and discipline in the way I work.

• If you ask me to tell you anything about the nature of what lies beyond the phaneron… my answer is “How should I know?”… I am not dismayed by ultimate mysteries… I can no more grasp what is behind such questions as my cat can understand what is behind the clatter I make while I type this paragraph.

• Humility is the solid foundation of all virtues.